This was the first award I’ve been nominated for and I thought it would make a good light read. Thank you to fightalone for nominating me! I was also nominated by justsahee.blogspot.co.uk so thank you also for thinking of me! It’s still weird to me that other people are reading my blog. I’m also sorry that it has taken me around a month to get this out and posted! I’m still trying to figure out my blog posts and schedules and I think I’m finally getting something done about them!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
I nominate the following:
When I was choosing bloggers I tried to choose those who hadn’t done it before, but if you have and I’ve nominated you then I am sorry! I love all of these bloggers, they’ve all got amazing blogs, it’s awesome to be part of a community of people who are all doing their own thing but are also supportive of everyone else.
Here are 5 random facts about me –
1) My last name is Gentleman, it’s pretty unique. When I tell people they tend to ask me if I’m telling the truth or not, but yes! It really is my last name.
2) I practise meditation every day, my dad introduced me to meditation and Buddhism and I’ve been practising for almost a year now.
3) I am one of 6 children, I have two brothers and 3 sisters.
4) I’ve been and Auntie since I was five years old, my oldest niece is almost 13!
5) I love Art, I’m pretty creative and I’ve been drawing for as long as I can remember but I haven’t done so much since leaving school.
I hope those were some interesting facts. I haven’t done many personal posts yet here on my blog so I thought a short personal post would be nice, for you all to get to know me a bit better.