I love these awards, they’re so much fun to do. Go over to mrsdimplesbeauty and check out her blog! Thank you for nominating me ages ago, I’m finally getting round to doing it. Here are the rules:
– Post the Real Neat Blogger Award Icon
– Thank the fabulous blogger who nominated you
– Answer the 7 questions said fabulous blogger asked
– Nominate any number of other bloggers for the award
– Pose 7 questions for your nominees to answer should they choose to accept the award
1) Which do you spend most time on Skincare or Make up?
I have a pretty simple skincare routine so I take more time on my make-up. But if you have healthy skin it makes it much easier when applying make-up.
2) What’s the most expensive product you have bought?
Probably my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!
3) Summer or Winter?
I’m a Winter baby! But I do love the Summer months. Living in the UK you get a nice variety of weather. I wouldn’t mind if the Summer was just a tad warmer though.
4) If you was stranded on a desert island which celebrity would you want with you?
I think I’d want Christian Bale with me.
5) Favourite Drink?
I really just like Water! But probably Dr Pepper, to be less boring!
6) Are you a writing blogger, you tuber or both?
At the moment I’m just blogging! I have tried YouTube and I really love the whole idea but I’m just not brave enough to put my whole heart into it!
7) Heels or flats?
Flats are just more comfortable, although I wish I could rock heels all day every day!
My Questions To You
1) What is your favourite way to pamper yourself?
2) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
4) What was the last song you listened to?
5) If you had to choose between having only skincare products, or only makeup products which would you choose? and why?
6) What are your go-to solutions when having a bad hair day?
7) If you could teleport to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Another big thank you to mrsdimplesbeauty for nominating me! I enjoyed answering your questions! I hope you enjoyed reading them and I look forward to reading the answers of those I have nominated!